Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 05:08 PM   #6001 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

It's that magical day once again!

Do you still have any toys from your childhood that you refuse to throw out/give away?

My matchbox cars. I was obsessed with them. I'd create little worlds and have cars shows. I really loved the realistic cars. I hated that sh*t where there are plastic flames coming out the back. I collected classic matchbox cars. Still have em.

What movie do you consider to be most important to you?

Holy Jesus good question. Jaws is my favorite movie but I'm going to have to say that Star Wars : A New Hope is the most important to me. The whole trilogy helped shape my taste for sci-fi and was the first group of films I watched over and over again while noticing different things each time. Taught me that multiple viewings are important to understanding and really being into film.

Remember back in elementary school, when they made everyone write about what they imagined their life would be like in the future? Well, now that the future has arrived, how does your life compare?

Good question but not one I'm going to answer. I don't like comparing my life to past dreams or desires. That's a road that mostly leads to disappointment. It's Saturday. I'm in Brooklyn. Can't get much better.

If you could have sex with any mythological figure, who would you choose?

I don't f*cking know.

Are there any songs that you have to listen to whenever you do something (for example, a song that you can't resist playing whenever you're speeding down the highway, cleaning, going to sleep, relaxing on the beach, going on a road trip, etc.)?

If I'm drunk and have access to speakers, I play "A Change is Gonna Come" by Sam Cooke and sing it.

If you had to live in a reality based on an album cover, which album which you pick?

Really nothing better than that.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote