Music Banter - View Single Post - Is humanity hard-wired for war and conflict?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 06:17 AM   #40 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
i think that it's relevant, tbh. abolition, women's sufferage, the civil rights movement, etc all came about from moral questions

edit - i do know people who think our moral fiber is declining, because of rock and roll music, drugs, broken families and sexual indecency etc. and i understand morality is subjective, as mentioned before. but it is largely a matter of social consensus. there's no universal morality, but there are basic values that more or less an entire society can vaguely agree on, i think. so i am open to the idea that morality has declined in certain specific ways. but i think if we make general statements about the moral fiber of the country, we should include all moral questions, and prioritize them by their relative importance. and while i know people who might regard the above mentioned issues as important, i don't know anyone who doesn't regard murder, rape, slavery and systematic oppression as severely immoral acts. so in achieving or seeking to achieve equality, we have improved the moral fiber of the country (and to some extents the world at large) in some very important ways, imo.
can you elaborate?
I can only say this. ....The illuminati, they do exist.

And tbh until people's hearts change those actions we mentioned are merely that, immorale acts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote