Music Banter - View Single Post - Is humanity hard-wired for war and conflict?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 06:21 AM   #51 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

To an exstent^.That's not all its about. Yet no women ever see it. We hoot an holler about being treated equally yet we knock eachother down over the outfits we wear. Until women start looking at other women as allies and not adversaries, real feminisim, aint happened yet.We (women) are so quick to condemn one another and pit ourselves against eachother that every time someone uses the word feminisim I cringe inside. I used to see it on this board all the time and it was hilarious. Women this, sister that, but when a new chick would join oh no we were skeptical, some would talk ****, and others would try to run the new female off.
We can't treat eachother properly, so until we can actually do that. I dont give a damn what the oppisite sex sees or thinks about "our plight". Once "we" learn how to treat eachother on a daily basis then we can worry about the oppisite sex and how they keep us down. Because "we" are still keep ourselves down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote