Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 07:43 PM   #463 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
He's painfully stupid. Did anyone catch where he was talking about building a wall between the U.S. and Mexico and then comments to Jeb about his failure to keep out immigrants. He obviously thinks Florida borders Mexico.
...no, i didn't see it. but i am pretty sure you're wrong about that... trump does a lot of business in florida. florida also has it's own 'immigration problem' (surprisingly, millions of people are able to immigrate into the united states without going through mexico.)

Quote:
But then I think back to how deeply inferior Reagan's intellect was to Jimmy Carter's and still Reagan won. They still worship Reagan and he was a complete assclown. And they said in Ohio right now the polls indicate Trump would beat Hillary. It's scary. And that YouTube clip of those people is scary. Everyone in that room is so stupid. It's like they try to be stupid. How can these people maintain employment? How can they understand even the most basic trade?
i've been noticing a huge disparity between political stupidity and actual stupidity, living in the south. it's pretty mind boggling. i suppose it's a testament to the power of propaganda