Music Banter - View Single Post - 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die - bob.'s Edition
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 12:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

Default 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die - bob.'s Edition

Spoiler for 1 - 100:

I really want to make my own 1001 album list....mainly i just want to revisit these albums in full before i post

i feel this will be slow going but constant....unlike my other attempt at a journal....thius will have listening variety so i won't get bored

i don't want these to be in any order....i genuinely love every album i will post

above are the contributions to the music banter edition that i made which will constitute my first 30 albums....i added links to the post if by chance you care

(no image due to full frontal nudity)
31. Dwarves - Blood Guts and Pussy (1990)

many people hate the Dwarves for whatever reason....me i love them

pure juvenile nonsense with delightful satanic overtones....and an obvious "i don't give a fuck attitude"

and this album is in my opinion their peak

right from viewing the album cover you know you're in for a real treat....two naked women covered in blood and a dwarf holding a dead rabbit

this album punches you in the face while massaging you...a perfect example of great American hardcore music with....clocking in at just over 15 minutes this album is a true testament to punk rock....to quote a friend of mine.....

"Blood Guts and Pussy is the "Funhouse" of the 90s"

i could not agree more.

Last edited by bob.; 08-09-2015 at 12:04 PM.
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote