Music Banter - View Single Post - Love or Hate?
Thread: Love or Hate?
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 01:59 PM   #1474 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Default An idea: Love or Hate? on the rebound... (Random Reverse Recs)

God I have some strange ideas! But bear with me.
Would anyone be interested in, when they give me a rec, taking one from me? I would intend to do it completely randomly, so that god knows what sort of album you might get, but I would like to see who would be interested. I'd ask for reviews then to be written in the same format I write them, not necessarily in order but if you take a random rec I would expect you not to just dismiss it out of hand and to approach it with the same open mind I've tried to have here. Obviously, they need to be albums you don't know, so if I gave you one you were familiar with I would have to "spin again" as it were.

It might just give you guys an idea of how difficult this can be, and also give me a chance to force my music tastes on you! Also, it could be a case of stopping multiple recs from certain members, if they thought they were going to be given a pile of albums in return...

If I did this, would you think a new thread should be created or should I just make it part of this? Is anyone interested/violently opposed/completely apathetic about it?