Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 05:42 PM   #20541 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
So, the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, gave another citizen my name, ssn, routing # and all other personal info. In 2013 I laid off from my job, moved, and my dad had a heart attack all in 1 month. So I had to use welfare the way it was intended to get back on my feet.I had food assistance, cash assistance, as well as unemployment. Now it took them 2 years to notify me. This letter was post markes 8.4.15. They couldn't have called me? Or let me know when I was reporting to them every 2 weeks via telephone.Nope. I got a letter 2 years later, with a ps saying oh dont worry the recipient hasn't used it fraudulently.What Im supposed to take your word for it?
How does that happen? I had the phone company issue our number to a fruit and veg company as well (took some hilarious orders!) but never heard of such a thing as you describe happening. Is that a usual thing? Sounds really weird. Why would they do that?

Edit: that looks like I wanted them or asked them to issue the same number. I didn't. They just screwed up and issued it twice. Never did a thing about it either.