Music Banter - View Single Post - Love or Hate?
Thread: Love or Hate?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 10:21 AM   #1525 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnicLePanther View Post
V For Vendetta is a story about a man going against the establishment to provide freedom for all. However, his logic is sort of flawed, in the same way Chula Vista's is. It's actually a quite fitting comparison. Trolly is the British government, and Chula is V.
As a proud Irishman, I resent that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
I called you pretentious. Not a "name". And I wasn't joking at all. My basis is your habit of acting like you ****ing own the place a lot of times. Don't post this. Don't post that. Don't stray off topic. Keep things on point. Blah blah blah. It gets old sometimes.
The difference is I only set the rules for this thread, I don't try to tell people what to post outside of it. Big difference. This is my thread, all the work done here is carried out by me, so I can set the rules. There's nothing pretentious about that. If you weren't joking then when did you tell me to "lighten up", indicating that you weren't serious? Anyway as I said, the point it moot: this is my thread and I'll set the rules. Oh, and look! I have done. You don't like it, you're free not to, that's your own choice. But take your comments elsewhere and don't be bothering me in here. I've work to do, and lots of it.

End of conversation. Thanks for playing.