Music Banter - View Single Post - Have you ever had a paranormal experience?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 11:54 AM   #99 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I've heard of this as well. Being a sound terrorist, I tried testing it out on an audience during one of my performances by blasting it through my amp as I played drones (I have both a quarter inch and eighth inch jack that can be used simultaneously) using this Online Tone Generator - Free, Simple and Easy to Use.. I asked a several people what they thought after the show and 3 or 4 people did call it unsettling, so the theory might hold up.

This concert review made Sunn O))) one of my need-to-see bands. I suspect that I'm not as musically sensitive as this guy, but I think that I have equilibrium issues (I have ****ty balance and hand-eye-coordination) so I think this could seriously **** me up. Not trying to derail the thread further, but I'd just like to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
We all got together and got sh*tfaced. It's been taken care of obviously.
So is he banned or were his posts here just deleted? Granted, I was pretty high last night, but that was massively entertaining as far as forum ****storms go. If he had some more time I think he might have had the potential to become a legend.

Spoiler for Bigass post:
Quote:
Yup. Used to do it all the time in high school. It's part of the reason why I decided to do that job I am currently doing. I've posted a lot of pictures and videos before. Actually, I'll post the YT videos again since it was a while ago. These were abandoned houses and not necessarily haunted, but who knows. I also went to my old myspace page and found some old photos from our exploration days. I thought I had more but here's three of em. The YT vids will be on bottom.

You need to resurrect that thread, cause it was one of the best ever on the site for about a month.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote