Music Banter - View Single Post - Have you ever had a paranormal experience?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 01:01 PM   #112 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Has anyone ever been curious enough to really push yourself to find an abandoned mental asylum and just....explore it? I think it'd be terrifying to do something like that but at the same time, I would definitely do it in a heartbeat.
Yeah loads with my mates. One called St. Margarets in on the border with the Black Country which is all houses now and one called Highcroft which I think parts are still open.

Great Barr Colony (St Margaret's Hospital): an Abandoned Developmental Center in Great Barr, Walsall England

Excellent pics on there if you click 'photos'

It was massive, loads and loads of derelict buildings, there was an underground tunnel, a tower where we'd take candles in every night and smoke, was basically like an abandoned city. Eery as ****.

Sometimes at the main building the guards would come and chase you w/ Rottweilers. We'd take motorbikes up and ride them around there as well but mostly just somewhere to smoke in peace.

These pics and video don't do it justice, it was massive and surrounded by woods. One time got chased in the night and split up and had to find my way out, **** myself.

Last edited by Cuthbert; 08-11-2015 at 01:09 PM.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote