Music Banter - View Single Post - The Rap & Hip-Hop Recommendation Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 06:32 PM   #1038 (permalink)
ElvisMan
The Hillbilly Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
You might want to consider putting a long list of embedded videos like that in spoiler tags like I did in that quote above. When they're out in the open people like me with whack computers have to wait a long time before we can load the video, and people with fancy pants computers or those who are interested in some hip hop recs can click on the spoiler button to listen to them.

Love Ghostface btw. On a fishscale of one to ten, I'd say he's at about an 8 or 9 since his discography has some tens but it also has a couple of fives in there.
My bad man, fixed it.

And yeah, he's got 5 ten outta tens, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx (if you count that), Ironman, Supreme Clientele, Bulletproof Wallets, and Wizard of Poetry. Then The Big Doe Rehab, Fishscales, More Fish, and the Twelve Reasons to Die albums are all really good, 8 outta tens. But Apollo Kids, The Pretty Toney Album, and 36 Seasons were all pretty mediocre for Ghost, I'd say they're like 7's. I still feel like every album has at least one song on it that makes it worth diggin into, not counting the side project albums and b-track compilations.

Last edited by ElvisMan; 08-12-2015 at 12:15 AM.
ElvisMan is offline   Reply With Quote