Music Banter - View Single Post - Words of power from susana silva a London busker
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 01:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
juniorbewin
Groupie

Default Words of power from susana silva a London busker

Walking down Southbank in london without any expectations , any commitments and suddenly this voice appear and attract me like a magnet..
I stopped for about 3 hours just to listen to this girl sitting on the amp and sing so powerful so soulful so joyful and touchy...
Something absolutely unexpected to see on the street..
I was full of emotions , full of tears , full of joy and loads of different journeys during her 3 hour set.
She was only singing covers and on of her original called ''B U''
I was fulfilled on that day.
Following her career since April 2014 she has been totally dedicated to music and always full of emotions whilst performing..
Short line about her , she ends up homeless one day and was able to stand on the feet through busking..
Recently she released her debut album called ''Words of Power''.
The album contain 11 tracks (2 portugese , 1 spanish , 7 english)
She put her life on to this album in the way that from track one to eleven is a story on what she's been through... her life phases...
I love music and especially as the music industry works this days when just an image matters hearing a street busker creating an album like that..
I was really missing a good music that will touch my heart and open my eyes in some ways...
I think she wrote the lyrics for 10 tracks in this album and also composed most of the tracks...
I simply needed to feel touched by music again and this album was one of them.
I wont speak about the each tracks here .. its worth to check it out at least and feel free to share your honest opinion .
juniorbewin is offline   Reply With Quote