Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 12:07 PM   #33511 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charlie View Post
Lazy day today. Woke up late. Beautiful weather. Walked up into the hills to see if the blackberries are ripe. Found a beautiful spot to have a lie down in the sun. Woke up two hours later. Love napping outside. All that clean air.
Jesus! You ARE a hippy, aren't you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
@TH

i understand your point but there's also something called professionalism.
ive worked jobs where i had to deal with rude customers and ive NEVER sabotaged their orders to get back at them, 1 cause that's petty and 2 cause i get no joy out of payback.

The last officer that gave me a ticket was a bitch, from the moment she stopped me i knew she was in a ****ty mood, she stopped me cause i took my seatbelt off right as i was approaching my building, i was right there in front of my building, it hadn't been a minute since i took the seatbelt off and she frickin gave me a 15$ fine!

I pleaded to her "Look, i live right here! that's why i took it off!" but she didn't care.. that bitch.. >_>
I'm not saying it's right, I'm not saying everyone does or should do it, but you will get people who, when in control of a situation as they are, it's best not to piss off. And it's usually not too hard to figure it out. If the judge is about to pronounce sentence on you, don't call him an *******, kind of thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
You sure law enforcement is the right job for you. You seem rather dramatic over something so trivial.
That's a ticket for you, mister!