Music Banter - View Single Post - Love or Hate?
Thread: Love or Hate?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 08:18 PM   #1552 (permalink)
TechnicLePanther
and the livin' is easy...

I really just don't understand how you were bored by it. I would expect disinterest, bot not plain boredom. Perhaps you're just not getting into them the same way most fans do. Maybe you were bored because all of their songs sound pretty similar. That is a common argument against the band, and I can totally see it like that. But the way it is, I'm just hoping for a bit of further explanation.

By the way, try listening to some of their songs on their own. Their music videos tend to receive a lot of accolades, so you may want to watch those with the songs to add some depth. The videos are a bit strange, but the tend to work well with the songs. Also, I don't know if you're interested at all, but their earlier songs are a bit heavier, and at the same time tend to be a bit easier to get into. Try some of their other stuff out if you find the time.

SUGGEST ME AN ALBUM - I'm probably not going to listen to it but I will if you bother me enough.
TechnicLePanther is offline   Reply With Quote