Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello Everybody!
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 08:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
cyan11
Groupie

Default Hello Everybody!

Hi guys,

I joined a couple of days ago and figured I'm overdue for an introductory post. I've been on other music discussion forums in the past but figured I'd give this one a try.

I live in NY, USA and have been an avid fan of music for most of my life. It is my top passion and consumes most of my free time (and accompanies my regular time).

I mainly listen to rock music, with my roots in early 90's alternative all the way through the 00's. I grew up during the 80's and my Dad played alot of classic rock but I started really getting into music during the 90's so though I will listen to some music from the older eras I mainly stick to the newer eras. I also like Movie soundtracks (scores) and instrumental covers of video game music. I also enjoy creating my own instrumental music using FL Studio as a side hobby.

I am hoping to find some new music by using this site, as for the past several years I haven't really expanded my repertoire beyond artists that I already know. Hopefully I'll also get to know some of the members here and maybe make a friend or two

-cyan11
cyan11 is offline   Reply With Quote