Music Banter - View Single Post - Have you ever had a paranormal experience?
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 09:27 AM   #141 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

I once performed a buddhist exorcism on a haunted doll. I don't believe in ghosts, demons, or an afterlife, but it was a fun way to pass the time. Some creepy stuff happened, but it was probably just the amount of infrasound in the area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught View Post
My work is definitely haunted af. As some of you know, I work in a retirement home, so I'm use to old people coming up with some crazy ass ****, but when the crazies start describing seeing similar, uh, things, that are 100% invisible to the staff, you can't help but wonder.

More specifically, a lot of out residents suffer from mild hallucinations whenever they have a UTI, which is one of the unfortunate side effects of UTI's when you're old. It also happens every now and then when they are close to the end of the road. What is sketchy, and which is something that has been confirmed by some of my coworkers, is what they see when they hallucinate.

Almost 10 plus residents in the past 2 years have told us there are a pair of very mischievous young children running rampant in their rooms. At one point I was with a woman who looked straight past me and began to scold one of these ghost children. What the actual ****.
Reminds me of...

-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote