Music Banter - View Single Post - Sounds from Innerspace
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 05:04 PM   #132 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

Default Nice Weather for Ducks

It's a fantastic weekend so what better to spin than my Lemon Jelly favorites!

Pictured:

- their EP collection - Lemonjelly.ky

- their first LP, Lost Horizons

- the unofficial gold disc in a hessian "burlap sack" single - Rolled Oats (which does not bear their name due to uncleared samples)

- the '64-'95 DVD

- post-LJ bootleg "The One You Call On" by Fred Deakin performing as "Frank Eddie" due to further sample robbery

- a similar boot, "Stay Another Day" which served as the farewell from their graphic design team, Airside

Also pictured are limited ed. singles by Jelly-buddy Hamstall Ridware's band, Sundae Club:

- One of the 50 copies of the autographed charity single for Haiti earthquake relief - a wonderful remix of "Angels in the Sky" from 2005

- Copy 6/250 of the "Everything is Fine" single feat. Matt Berry, along with the center labels designed for the limited 78RPM version of the single

Happy weekend everyone!

Spoiler for Click here for a look at my Analog and Digital Jelly Collection thus far~:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote