Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 10:29 AM   #3375 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaDagger View Post
And those are just the details they are forced to divulge. How do you think those burgers get that (fill in your favorite flavor) flavor?? (Not "you" as in you, Chula). I'm seriously tempted to bring the FDAs "research" on Monsanto into this conversation, but then I'd just be begging for more free-associative labels, now wouldn't I?

Frowny, you lost 3 points just there, but to be fair, you had some to spare. Poorly-timed rhyme unintentional there.
Idk it sounds like you've gotten your information from websites that don't cite their sources while using caps lock and lots of exclamation points . Every restaurant has to disclose its ingredients to the fda in case they're feeding their customers toxic levels of something (which sounds like a terrible business plan to me). Since that is what the fda was created to do: protect customers from shady business practices such as shredding workers into ground beef or putting arsenic on your French fries.

And good god, quit while you're ahead before you being Gmos into the mix.

Last edited by Frownland; 08-18-2015 at 05:07 PM.
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote