Music Banter - View Single Post - Last FM
Thread: Last FM
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 12:29 PM   #7413 (permalink)
Wpnfire
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
It might look better, being a more modern design, but functionally I think it sucks. Not to mention they seem to have prematurely launched it with several features disabled, so it doesn't help first impressions for a lot of people.

What I find seriously lacking from my profile page is access to friends and what they're listening to.

I also wish I could hide the top albums thing on my profile. It's pretty meaningless since the number of tracks on an album can vary greatly. It also takes up too much space.

And Events are totally lacking right now, both on my profile and elsewhere. I keep track of shows I want to attend using last.fm, and there's no way to get to my calendar at the moment. If I look up an event it shows that I'm attending, but there's no way to change my status or go to my overall calendar. Probably something they're still working on, that they should have figured out before launching.
Yeah I made that post before I realized some features are disabled. Here's hoping they re-add everything.

And that's a good point about the top albums. I didn't think of how it could be skewed by the number of tracks.
Wpnfire is offline   Reply With Quote