Music Banter - View Single Post - sxe - straight ****ing what now??
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 02:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
littleknowitall
Pow!

well i personally couldn't really give a toss if you snuffed it i mean what do i care. plus if you'd care to read what i said as apose to just getting all pissy because i don't appreciate the sheer 'genius' that is straight edge, i didn't really knocked the lifestyle, was just curious to what the point of it was, its mostly the music that i find dry and uninteresting, plus look, you don't smoke pot and your an edgy ****. pot does nothing to promote violence it relaxes and all it does is cause slightly less damage to the lungs than smoking, if your concerned for the kids of today try picketing outside mcdonalds instead of knocking pot. i mean the fact that one fast food company causes more death than smoking pot you'd think that people would sorta point they're attention to something thats not at all beneficial and causes a problem for public health on a much larger scale, or do you just sit on your arse all day remenising with your arrogant 'straight edge' friends about how much better you are than the god awfull pot smokers like me that are knocking 10 years off their life by smoking those dreadfull joints. i mean they'll never be able to appreciate growing old enough to be able to **** themselves in public again and have a bed nurse clean it up, poor stupid buggers that we are. it's arrogant ****s like you that make it so i can't smoke a joint outside my own bloody house