Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 07:37 PM   #5617 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
You gotta be a ****ing **** too. Its the worst pain I've ever felt and the tumor like growth doesn't help much.
I had a scare when I was younger as well.. I found this online for you (I've done it, it works):

Quote:
Testing for testicular cancer is generally first centered around a thorough physical examination. On self or doctor examination of the testes, most tumors present as a painless, firm nodule or lump in one of the testicles. Normal testes usually transilluminate, meaning that if you hold a flashlight up to the scrotum, you can see light through the testicle. However, most tumor masses in the testes do not transilluminate, light does not pass through it.
I had some minor discomfort at times from it but it sounds like you're in a lot of pain, so go to the ER. They have to take you and you can work something out. Also, if you make under $15k (in NJ) you can get medicare which is what I have (free doctor visits, no copays, free prescriptions). I don't know about cancer, I'm sure it can be a # of things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote