Music Banter - View Single Post - Love or Hate?
Thread: Love or Hate?
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 05:30 PM   #1687 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

I'm going to open this up a little. It's hard at the moment for me to set time aside to listen to full albums, and while I will continue to do this, as you can see, the gaps in between reviews are growing. To address this, and try something a little different perhaps, and also keep the interest going, I will now accept submissions for single tracks. Same rules apply --- any genre, but stuff I have not heard before, and preferably not from any artiste whose album I have reviewed or have yet to review as per the list --- but you can submit up to three tracks at a time. You can post the videos if you want, or just make sure they're accessible to me via the usual sources.

I'm also going to ask nobody to submit a track longer than ten minutes. This is not a hard-and-fast rule: if you seriously think a song is worth my hearing and it's maybe fourteen or fifteen minutes long, I may consider it. But no twenty/thirty-minute epics/mixes.

I'll probably keep a separate list for the tracks so that they don't get confused with the albums, and of course as I get the time I will make my way through the original list.

So, who's first?