Music Banter - View Single Post - Talk about your instrument/gear!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 12:36 PM   #711 (permalink)
EPOCH6
V8s & 12 Bars

Sold my 1985 MESA Mark III Black Stripe. It was a cool amp and I don't regret buying it, it served its purpose well and it held up nicely in a few great jams but the Lonestar has completely eclipsed it, I've barely touched the Mark III since, and I'm itching to buy a new guitar anyway. The post on Craigslist got three responses in less than 24 hours, impressive.

Selling my banjo as well and hoping the combined cash will give me a good head start on my first Gibson. I've fallen madly in love with the rare and fabled '69 SG Custom and have been daydreaming about tracking one down. It's my next target, although I have a feeling this one will take a long time to find, and when I finally do find one it'll probably be way too expensive for me to cave on.

The '69 is by far my favorite but there are a lot of other late 60's SGs that have caught my eye too, might settle for a different year.

There's 3 reason why the Rolling Stones are better. I'm going to list them here. 1. Jimi Hendrix from Rolling Stones was a better guitarist then Jimmy Page 2. The bassist from Rolling Stones isn't dead 3. Rolling Stobes wrote Stairway to Heaven and The Ocean so we all know they are superior here.
EPOCH6 is offline   Reply With Quote