Music Banter - View Single Post - I might as well introduce myself too. So, hey
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 10:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Brian Bellamy
Groupie

Red face I might as well introduce myself too. So, hey

and welcome to my "introduce yourself" thread!

I most likely won't announce my name unless you want to google me and find mw on internet easily, lol. Around all the forums possible I address myself as just Svai though. You may call me Svaj as well if you want to. I'm 16, Lithuanian, female, hugely passionated about music and whatever I'm passionate about!

Just in case my nickname meaning, I'm a huuuuge fan of Muse and Placebo. when you're a huge fan of something you have time to remember lead singer names the most, so I combined Brian (Molko) from Placebo and (Matthew) Bellamy from Muse and I have got my Music Banter nickname ready. Besides that I listen to huge bunch of mostly alternative rock/rock/alternative/indie rock bands/musicians, but I also like pop (not 10's pop the most), folk, electro (unless it's quite... huh ehh whatever?), some rap stuff, namely a lot of genres that I can bear listening to. I don't like EVERYTHING, however.

A warning though, I might not be easy to get along with, mainly because I'm one of those kids with Asperger's Syndrome, which shook up my something that makes me different from all the cool typical kids with all normal genes in right place. Though, I enjoy singing, playing my standart guitar, online drawing, listening to music, and creating music with FL Studio! (10 version iirc.)

I just pray and cross my fingers to accept me the way I am, to be honest. I may be seen running across forums with different nicknames, different kind of avatars, and most of all, different "new" friends around the corner waiting, so I'm hoping to reach out to have some friends in here as well!

Brian Bellamy is offline   Reply With Quote