Music Banter - View Single Post - Attention to Mods!: On Getting a Post Reported
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 02:23 PM   #69 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Good, let's keep it that way.
No offence Plankton but i don't want MB to become an overly PC forum. i understand some members sometimes can take things too far and perhaps deserve to be reported cause they'll ruin the vibe around here but it's your job as a mod to care about quality control around here not mine.

Besides, to me reporting a person is the same as a snitching on them and i grew up with the motto: "Snitches get stitches". It also bothers me when overly sensitive ppl set the standard of what other ppl should be allowed to say.

I don't mind when you mods enforce the rules because that's your job but i don't want to be your informant.
No offence taken, and I understand your viewpoint. I've been to prison, so believe me when I say I'm familiar. For me though, I'm really only concerned with inflammatory behavior. It can and will infect the board if it's not dealt with directly. Having someone point it out is actually a healthy act in the sense that they're protecting the quality of well being on the site. The mantra "Snitches get stitches" doesn't really apply in this situation.