Music Banter - View Single Post - Love or Hate?
Thread: Love or Hate?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 11:44 AM   #1777 (permalink)
Justthefacts
President spic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I just realised I'm going to have a problem with bob's selection. Look into rule

10. No live albums, no double albums if possible, no boxsets and nothing over two hours long

You guys need to appreciate that at the moment I'm trying to listen to a minimum of two albums a day, every day, for Metal Month III, do my 1001 Metal Albums journal, do my Theme Park journal, make sure the rest of my journals are not too neglected and also prepare the first Presidential Debate for next week, to say nothing of all the other work I'm doing here. I simply don't have time to listen to double albums, so for now I'm moving this one down the list, along with grindy's double, and will get to it when I can.

Please try to be considerate of all the other work I'm doing here when suggesting albums, and please check the rules if unsure, or PM me. Any more albums that I find on the list which break the rules are going to have to be moved down as well. I just can't spare the time at the moment, sorry.

Edit: In fact, I see Elliott Smith is sixteen tracks. Too many man, too many. For now, I'm going to instigate new rule, to be in force at least till Metal Month III concludes. No albums will be accepted that are over 12 tracks long. If there are any on the list at the moment they're going to be moved down to the end. Sorry but as I say above, I've far too big a workload to be taking on albums of that size, unless each track is like one or two minutes long. Hope you all understand. I'll rejig the list shortly.
The records 52 minutes though? Some albums have over 20 songs and are just below an hour long. The J Dilla record I recced you has 31 tracks but it isn't even 45 minutes.
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today

Last edited by Justthefacts; 08-28-2015 at 11:54 AM.
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote