Music Banter - View Single Post - Love or Hate?
Thread: Love or Hate?
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 01:27 PM   #1817 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josef K View Post
I think you should listen to the Pink Guy album, just so everything else will seem good by comparison.

ETA: Like everyone else, I object to my album being greyed though. Like, it's 14 songs in 45 minutes, really pretty standard. Whatever, it's your thread so do what you want, I'm just not sure how much sense your rule makes wrt limiting the number of tracks.
Like I said, if it falls inside either limit it's getting greyed. It's only till after Metal Month though. I just need to be able to limit how much I listen to and for how long until I get this done.

See, I have to write and comment on each track, so the more there are the more comments I have to make. Seems petty, but it can be a lot of work and the more tracks there are the longer it takes me, even if the overall length of the album doesn't seem too much.

When I get a chance, I may revisit the actual track numbers, and if I feel, as you point out, that an album should be ok as per length v track numbers then I may very well move it up again. I'll see how it goes. I'm just trying to make sure I don't take on too much again.