Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 02:33 AM   #20686 (permalink)
fiddler
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
I had probably one of the worst days I have had in ages, and to cap it off after getting my head chopped off for being still in my store at 12 am because nobody told my boss, her boss is coming in the am. When I finally get home my ******* neighbour's gf parked in my space again and I keep telling this broad when you pay my moths****in mortgage you can park in my house for all I care however dumb bitch I dont pay my mortage so you can park fo free.SO I pull up at 12:45 dumb drunk whore in my space, AGAIN. I DUMPED MY SODA IN HER TRUNK AND LEFT A NOTE ON HER CAR THAT SAYS "move your car or Ill tow it. Ps. He's ****ing the 45 year old lady nextdoor with braces when you are not around sincerly, 1121."

#Thuglife.
Good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Thanks Chula.

This is a rough one. I took care of his Fathers house for a few years after he passed away, and Larry would usually show up on his Harley to help out when he could. We used to disc golf together all the time too. I think his two children are gonna be devastated the most though, and it's a shame since they're such great kids and were loved very much by their Dad. Larry always had at least one of them with him. He was the fun kind of Dad that always went above and beyond for his two boys.

Going to his brothers house (Wigs) today for support. Hope I can keep it together enough to at least be supportive with out breaking down and needing a shoulder myself.

This sucks.
I'm so sorry to hear that man.