Music Banter - View Single Post - Cool people discussions
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 11:25 PM   #39 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
@ The Batlord, ok since I have you on ignore list doesn't mean I hate your guts, it's just that I too lazy to undo it. I thought instead of whining bout your yellow sig. I would put you on ignore. OK there were rumors you don't have it anymore, but I'm not going to risk my eyesight to find out.

I guess everyone has their own sense of humor, and everyone have their limits to what they think is acceptable. And it's all relative, I mean like someone could find dirty joke acceptable, but dad joke unacceptable.

OK I didn't really know how Whateverdude would take your joke. And maybe I injected myself where I didn't need to. OK even though it's cool not sweat the small stuff, I would find it highly uncool of myself to see a friend of mine to get picked on and not it.or say anything bout it.
*pew! pew! lazer sounds! kablooey!*
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote