Music Banter - View Single Post - UFO Disclosure
Thread: UFO Disclosure
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 08:47 PM   #19 (permalink)
DeadChannel
Music Addict

Gonna take a moment to break all this down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMJ33 View Post
Here's an excerpt about the Tehran 1976 UFO incident from the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency's report (via F.O.I.A.) along with historian Richard Dolan's-12 Government Documents That Take UFO's Seriously
Neither of those things are good evidence. You can find someone who will tell you almost anything. Furthermore, Richard Dolan is neither a historian nor a reliable source. Also, someone, even a government, taking something seriously is not indicative of it's validity if there is no other evidence.

Quote:
It must also be noted that if any entity, group, organization or whatever does not want their presence to be known, it is logical to assume that they will take the necessary steps to insure their secrecy. Having said that, there is still a lot of evidence to look into. Cases like the Tehran incident above and the various government documents that show that this phenomenon is real.
I can make a lot of claims, and then say that the truth is being hidden by the government/aliens/whatever, but that doesn't exempt me from the burden of proof.

Quote:
Also if the government did not get involved than maybe we would have a piece of wreckage or something to that effect.
Again, excuses for lack of evidence do not equate to evidence.

Quote:
Roswell is a good example of this. Major Jesse Marcel who was one of the first on the scene in Roswell and who is the one in the famous picture shown holding a piece of downed weather balloon, came out years later telling what really happened. You can hear the Major describe it in his own words here:

Google what the word anecdotal means, and why it doesn't qualify as evidence.