Music Banter - View Single Post - UFO Disclosure
Thread: UFO Disclosure
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 08:48 PM   #20 (permalink)
JonMJ33
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
In a day where literally everything is recorded by somebody, the fact that there is not a lot of hard evidence, especially recently, is proof enough for me that 99% of all UFO sightings are bullsh*t.
I agree, the vast majority of UFO events are mistaken identity, or hoaxes etc. It is the few cases that are truly strange and have a good amount of evidence that need to be taken seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
The only real freaky event that left me with no answers was the Pheonix Lights incident in the 90s.
Yes the Phoenix Lights case is interesting. Especially when you have the Governor of the state telling you about the reality of the event. Here is Governor Fife Symington in his own words:

Also with regards to newer cases, this case has come to be very interesting indeed. The incident also has video from the Department of Homeland Security. The Scientific Coalition for Ufology came out with a 162 pg. analysis of the event and it is very technical. All information with the applicable links are included in this article.

-Leaked UFO video captured by Homeland Security analyzed

Here is the video: