Music Banter - View Single Post - Board Tracker
Thread: Board Tracker
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 12:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe
Bright F*cking Red

board tracker is a website that people can sign up for that will give you notices for all boards of which you are a member. thus deemed "the mother of all boards"

read below..

About us

BoardTracker.com, a Pidgin Technologies property, is an innovative forum search engine, message tracking and instant alerts system designed to provide relevant information quickly and efficiently while ensuring you never miss an important forum thread no matter where or when it is posted.

Boardtracker brings the most targeted audience closer to the boards, by being a search engine only for boards and by supplying a categorized and highly effective searching and browsing experience to users.

BoardTracker can be used in a number of ways..
# As a search engine in the 'traditional' sense. All the information in our database is from forum threads only, all extraneous text on a page is excluded by default which allows use to return even more relevant results without the 'spam'.
# You can pre-define search terms and preferences and BoardTracker will notify you in a number of ways (email, Jabber, Site) as soon as a thread matching your search term is posted on any of the thousands of forums we track.
# BoardTracker can be used by unregistered surfers and by registered free & premium accounts for additional useful features.
# Corporate users can arm their sales and marketing staff with BoardTracker accounts to give them essential business intelligence.

We are constantly adding new boards and forums and expanding our database to provide the best coverage possible. If you are a board owner and would like your board included please visit our Add a Board page.

Other Pidgin Technologies properties include Fotopages.com, a popular foto blogging site.

For further information please contact us at support@boardtracker.com

that was taken from the "about" page on their website.

http://boardtracker.com/ <<<thats the site. so basically some member of this board must use the service this site provides.
My ego's like my stomach- it keeps shitting what I feed it.
But maybe I don't want to finish anything anymore..
maybe I can wait in bed 'til she comes home. and whispers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star
Remember kids: It's only real metal if the vocalist sounds like he's vomiting up a fetus. \m/
PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe is offline   Reply With Quote