Music Banter - View Single Post - Any suggestions for horrorcore that's actually worth listening to?
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 10:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

I never actually liked Blaze until Clockwork Grey, but eventually his first two projects grew on me over time. I just never liked the whole gangster rap thing he did. Gang Rags was a forced abomination that only sucked because of Violent J taking all control of the project. Gang Rags Reborn, which I guess is supposedly what Gang Rags was supposed to be, was phenomenal. His first release since leaving ICP and it's great.

Aspergers Boyz are very generic. It's like they got two of the most generic juggalos off the street and let them rap. But I did like God's Hand and Garcia Bros. To me they are diet Twiztid. They even started chopping when Twiztid started chopping. But I like them for what ever reason. They are like, clubby swag rappers for juggalos.

Boondox is very talented and he's evolved a lot since his first Boondox album. Dude can sing his ass off. You can hear it a lot on Krimson Kreek. The one thing I don't like is his corny southern gimmick songs. Like they are trying to force this gimmick down our throats. But luckily he too has left Psychopathic that seems to make all their rappers take up wrestling gimmicks. I take his Abaddon album over anything ICP put out recently.

Also, I want to point out, since I skimmed through your reviews, that a lot of juggalos listen to Slayer and Black Flag. In fact, who doesn't listen to Slayer?
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote