Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 09:33 AM   #259 (permalink)
Key

I've been on a bit of an H1Z1 binge lately. A friend of mine and myself have been getting deep into the battle royale mode which if some of you don't know, it's basically a game mode where it drops you onto the map with over 100 other players, and you fight to survive. It's sort of a last man standing sort of thing, but a lot harder. Anyway, i've been taking screenshots along the way, and it's fun. With H1Z1 being in the early access state that it's in right now, it's actually really well optimized and very well made. A lot of fun to spend hours on, that's for sure. Anyway, here's the pictures.

As mentioned earlier, with H1Z1 being in the early access state, there's bound to be some glitches, but nothing game breaking or anything, some are just really funny. This happened when I dropped down onto the map and tried to switch into third person mode. For some reason, it thought I was still in first person and decided to show the inside of my face. It's funny to see that the developers put this much attention into the detail in the first place.

I took a screenshot of this, because I honestly just found it funny. This was a game we played yesterday and I just kept saying "dude, check out these gas prices!" Unfortunately, he didn't find it as funny as I did, but it was still pretty funny and interesting to see at an abandoned gas station. Again, these type of details to the game are spread out through the whole game.

This last image is of one of the best battle royale games i've had to date. It was one of the first few that I had played, and I somehow made it to top two. Basically what this means is that I managed to get to the safe spot and survive with hundreds of other players dying minute after minute. Unfortunately, I couldn't survive too far after that because the other guy was smarter than I was and hid until he could see me. Still, definitely one of the better games I've had in a little while.

Anyway, bit of a shorter entry, but I just thought it'd be fun to show these images off. Don't worry, there's be plenty more.