Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 04:57 PM   #34192 (permalink)
fiddler
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
So as of late, since moving to Texas, I've been feeling incredibly lonely. Obviously my friends are all left behind and I've yet to meet new people because of my intense shyness, but I just need to fucking snap out of it. I want to meet some bro's already, then the bitches.
What part did you end up moving to? Lovely state, really, if I do say so m'self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Really? I call your bluff.

Ok so I admitted in one of Lils threads why I never smile.Today was the start of fixing that smile as I have fantastic insurence. Also the dentist said Im the only patient hes had in 20 years of practice that took the novacaine without fliching. Booyah. What can I say Im a tank.Gimme a month and I'll smile so much you'll complain..
I had to go to the Dentist myself, I cracked a tooth yesturday at work, so I had to get that fixed. Not gonna lie, Roxs, not as tough as you! I flinched at the Novocaine. I, on general principal, hate the dentist's office. I'm smart enough to go to a civilian dentist, though, so it wasn't as bad. Army dentists are...heh...