Music Banter - View Single Post - That feeling when...
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 07:20 PM   #2803 (permalink)
fiddler
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by aux-in View Post
For me it was the newer touch pad technologies that were barely receptive to touch and they combine the left/right clicks in one. Wheras with this one, it's butter smooth and there is separation of the buttons. A few other quirks like that, combined with the fact that speed improvements are negligeable for my use. Mine is one of those HP Media computers, so that's probably why it can still handle the Internet as it currently exists.

Haven't used 8. I have the automatic update for Windows 10 sitting in my icon tray, but I haven't used it.
I actually game on mine a little (shocker, I know), and for what I use it for, it handles it just fine. I have the Windows 10 updater but I haven't felt like taking my lappy out of commission until it updates for however long it updates for. Mostly because I'm too lazy to let it run through and such. Thoughts on Apple?