Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 01:21 AM   #689 (permalink)
Sequoioideae
An Butthole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I don't know how many times I set out to to write in my journal. I sit down at my computer, play an album with the plans to write about it (which I am doing now, as I write this) and end up not making an entry. I have writers block or something, maybe I'm just not a writer. So I really don't see Trollheart as having a jounalizing-messiah complex. Just somebody with the gift of gab, who is willing to talk about about music.
I enjoy giving brief reviews and descriptions on albums, and actually giving people the albums to listen to than talk about it. It probably takes more time to compile an album, encode it in a proper format for the listener, and upload it than it does to write a review, at least for me. I don't like to bull**** around, I don't have the attention span. I only did one review in my journal, and I finished it only after I saw it sat on my desktop for a year and rushed to finish it just so I could delete it. I had to listen to it multiple times in order to write down individual descriptions for songs, and it was so... ****ing... tedious...

I don't have the patience for what reviewers do, I get bored and/or distracted way too much. It's who I am really, one minute I'll be looking at pictures of Eazy-E, the next I'll be looking up pictures of dead bodies while thinking about how ****ty of a band Led Zepplin is.

God Is My Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
"check yr fucking posable limbs privilege you ****s"
Sequoioideae is offline   Reply With Quote