Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 03:39 AM   #7945 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Yeah, you need a hard drive since the game requires a 6GB install on your system (a lot of newer games do, due to them being designed for the nex gen systems). Maybe if you have an external memory card that would work, but I don't know.

And why do you not have a hard drive? That's like living in the gaming ghetto.
I have an external memory card and that only worked for some 360 games and not Battlefield 4 etc.

I have one of the older 360 machines and never bothered with a hardrive as I never needed it until recently, but as I'm on the verge of buying a next gen machine no point in wasting cash on one now. Which in hindsight I guess made the PS3 a better buy as it already came with a hard drive.

Btw just to let you know that I'm really digging Mass Effect 3 even if I think 2 is the best game overall of the three.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote