Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2015, 08:20 AM   #34327 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Sorry if I've been a bit absent lately guys. I've been working a lot of extra hours at the bar on top of my day job. There isn't much time for the computer at the end of the week.

Today I'm heading to my parents house for the first time in a month. Mostly to see my dog. I haven't seen her in a month due to my brother being a lunatic. After that I'm hanging out with my friends who I also haven't seen in a month due to me getting a 2nd job. Should be fun.

Although, it may not be considering it's 10:15 in the morning and I'm awake after only getting about six hours sleep after working like 30 hours in the last two days. We closed a bit early last night and went across the street to this place called Pho. I live in Koreatown and this place is supposedly the best. I didn't eat anything but they had this f*cking wizard rice liquid that got me so sh*tfaced that I ended up trying to find my lighter in my car for about 30 real time minutes (No, I didn't drive it home). Still haven't found it.

Now that I'm nice and hungover, my neighbors upstairs decided, AT EIGHT THIRTY IN THE F*CKING MORNING to invite a bunch of angry orangutans over to do jumping jacks. Like, I get it, you want to clean your apartment, but can't you f*cking wait a little bit? Everyone in my building knows how thin our floors are. I'm about to commit serious hari-kari on these assh*les.

And that's that.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote