Music Banter - View Single Post - aux-in's Collection: [The Electronic Continuum]
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2015, 06:53 PM   #44 (permalink)
Aux-In
Wrinkled Magazine

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspoptart View Post
You've probably posted this somewhere or mentioned it somewhere, but do you have a youtube channel or a favorites list perhaps that I could get linked to? Would love to check out what you're listening to and while I'm work it's a bit tedious to keep clicking back and starting new vids here (not to mention I often forget where I left off!)
I mainly use Pandora and YouTube, neither of which is ideal for list generation. I don't use other music services that would provide a function similar to what you're asking. I did the YouTube playlist thing for a while, but it's not good as a comprehensive collection as a lot of videos get deleted or set to private, even by the artists themselves. So I quit doing that.

Not sure how I could make it less tedius. What you could do is open each video in a seperate tab, while you're logged into YouTube, and save them all to a playlist of your own that you can access anytime you want. Also, indexing the journal would be cool, but a lot of work. Once I've gone through most of the list, that would be a fun (or not) project for me to take on.

I can update the OP with a list of songs I've already posted if that would be helpful.

Quote:
Amazing thread, wish I had more time to read everything, but you are really my favorite journal on MB right now
Thanks for checkin' things out .

"All over a bowl of bitter beans."
Aux-In is offline   Reply With Quote