Music Banter - View Single Post - The Roast of MusicBanter Members
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2015, 08:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Each week, we'd choose a member to be roasted from a list of members that would like to get roasted. The week would be from a Monday-Friday schedule, then during the weekend, we would vote to see who the next person to be roasted is, than that following Monday, that member would be up. And so on and so on. If there hasn't been much voting during the week, i'll just choose the next person in the list.
Well, if that is the case I think the roasters should unionize, get two paid for fifteen minutes breaks and a half hour lunch, and no more then 8 hours of roasting the nominated roastee, if the roasters go over said eight hours than they should be paid overtime. Not to mention full medical coverage, and a retirement fund. Too bad you decided to do this after The Batlord found employment in Burger King. He could had turned this into a 9 to 5 job.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote