Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 05:59 PM   #34376 (permalink)
fiddler
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Just got back from my CT scan. Hardly took any time at all but I'm getting sick of needles/IVs. Chick stuck me in the exact same spot I was stuck two weeks ago. A bit of a trip when they inject the dye into your bloodstream. Almost simultaneously your entire body gets really warm on the inside, and your crotch starts to ache. Wears off pretty quickly though.

Now the waiting until next Wednesday's follow up with my doctor. This is the test that'll show tumors and/or damage to any organs. My liver is the #1 suspect because all of the enzyme tests from my blood work came back screwy.

Maybe the past 40 years of partying has finally caught up with me???
I know the feeling. Hey guys! Know I haven't been here in a minute (uh my last post was on the 12th, I checked). So what happened was I was at the range in full battle rattle and actually passed out. I was taken to the hospital where they determined that I had an infection in my large intestine that was preventing nutrients from getting into my blood stream. Dehydration, and malnurishment were the principal causes of actually passing out. So after a week of heavy antibiotics and a nurse waking you up every night at exactly 0203, I am back home and back to normal! Today was the first day back at work, and I was reminded once again why the Army Community is a strong one. People were hugging me, telling me not to scare them like that anymore, etc.