Music Banter - View Single Post - The Roast of MusicBanter Members
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 09:35 PM   #51 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Lucem Ferre isn't all that bad. He gave my Mom an STD too, for free I might add. He didn't just hook her up, he gave my dog herpes too before he left as well. Does that sound like something a douchebag would do? And when my HIV positive neighbor was complaining that no one would sleep with him because he has AIDS, good ol' LF was there to prove him wrong. And so he wouldn't make him feel like a cheap one night stand, he didn't even wear a condom. Do you think he pulled out? A better man might, but not Lucem. Nope, he shot his load right up his ass, in turn not only taking my neighbor's AIDS, but giving him some of his herpes as well. A douchebag? I beg to differ. I can also think of when there just weren't any needles to shoot up with, people were seriously bummed out. Until Lucem shared one of his with all of us, he even let us all use it first before he did. That was a really nice thing to do, I mean, he didn't even know any of us!! But he still let us all shoot up before he did, taking his turn last with that same rusty needle. A douchebag? I think not. And when the local pedophile ran out of candy, and couldn't seduce unknowing children into the back of his van anymore, who do you think came by with a big bowl of candy like it was Halloween? Two words : Lucem Ferre.

^I've been roasted before an I don't know if anybody can top that.

Frownland is a teenage mutant ninja hooker. Hero in high heels. Hoooker Power!
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote