Music Banter - View Single Post - The Roast of MusicBanter Members
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 10:22 PM   #132 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

To be completely fair, that quote goes both ways.

I don't have to apologize for thinking majority of you have been uncreative and boring. I would make a joke relating that to Frownland's music but that joke has already been ran into the ground.

"Frownland's music sucks" That's comedy to you people? That's what you people call wit?

"At least this guy with crayons in his beard that looks absolutely nothing like Frownland knows how to write music!" I'm glad I never payed to see you guys do stand up, this isn't even worth free! Reading that was a waste of my time! I feel as though I have been jipped for sitting through this god damned thread just to read that ****. Holy ****! Are you trying to roast the guy? Because to me it looks like all you did was turn the heat up to an uncomfortable level. Some where, Frownland is sulking because he thought he was getting an ultimate roasting from some top chefs this week. Nope, all he got was a bunch of little girls with their EZ bake ovens. I just hope the next person on the list to get roasted brings a coat so they don't get cold. ****ing roast, my ass. You guys didn't roast him, you didn't fry him, you didn't bake him, you didn't BBQ him, you didn't grill him, you didn't even microwave him. You just pulled him out and left him at room temperature and now we're all starving because the meat has been spoiled. Don't try to tell me that I don't get it because it's an avant-garde roast. You guys just suck.

I'm most disappointed in you Batlord, I thought you were the forum *******.

^I'm only being mean to keep in spirit of the thread, guys.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote