Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 10:41 AM   #34445 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

So, I think my hot manager and I have a flirty dynamic going on. I say flirty and not flirting, because it's more that we have a similar, tongue-in-cheek style of antagonistic banter that just meshes (kind of like how Roxy and I go back and forth). We're like that with most of our coworkers, but since we're more "charmingly" obnoxious than the others, we tend to gravitate toward trying to irritate each other. Might be all in my head, but I still get a flirty vibe from her.

I'm not dumb enough to think that it means anything though, since I think that's just kind of how she is, and she also has a husband and two kids, but it's still kind of ****ing with my head. I have no desire to get in the middle of that kind of drama, but I'm still horny and in desperate need of ejaculating inside of a woman.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote