Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 09:42 AM   #292 (permalink)
Key

A part II, because why the **** not, right? Anyway, let's talk about some more characters.

Talking about Binding of Isaac in one my previous posts, it got me thinking about some of the characters and enemies that I really like from the game, and one always stuck out. "Mom". Mom, is basically the reason you're descending from level to level to get to the end, as in the story, your mom is told by God to kill you (her son). You eventually fight her and if you're strong enough, you kill her. It's a pretty easy fight, one of the easiest in the game even.

I'm a pretty big sucker for mysteriousness when it comes to characters in video games, and Slender man does it really well. The suit and faceless...er...face is such a cool idea that I almost wish I thought of it.

I remember playing Dishonored for the first time and absolutely hating the **** out of these guys. They can teleport around the area you're in and basically **** you up if you're not prepared. Really cool design for an enemy though, and one that I could see people cosplaying really well.

That'll be it for the characters, mostly because that's all I can think of.