Music Banter - View Single Post - For Every Musician Out There! I have Some Questions!
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 03:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
alvbet
Groupie

Default For Every Musician Out There! I have Some Questions!

Hello everyone,

We are developing a platform for independent musicians but we are collecting data from everywhere first. We are looking for different experiences, problems, and opinions from every type of musician. We would really really appreciate a small fraccion your time. We beg you to participate . The benefits that your opinions will bring will be huge.

You can send the answers to:

alvaro@rytmica.com or
betflotec@gmail.com.

Please Tell Us Your Experience:

What is the thing you like the most about music?

Tell me a little bit of your experience as a musician.

What is the thing you like the most from playing your instrument? What do you feel when you play? (or sing)

How often you play your instrument (or sing)?

Have you had problems in your musical career before?

If you had any problems before, in what ways have you solved them??

Have you felt that the methods used to solve these problems satisfied you completely? Why or why not?

As a musician, what necessities have you had before, or have right now that haven’t been completely satisfied?

What are some of the setbacks you´ve had as a musician? What didn´t you like about the methods you used to solve these setbacks?

Is it complicated for you to be able to connect with followers with the tools available today (Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Spotify, etc)?

How important is it for you to connect with your followers? Do you think you feel distanced in some way from your followers?

What do you think about using Live Video Streaming for self-promotion

Would you use Live Video Streams to connect with your fans, promote yourself, your content, and/or receive donations from your followers?

For what reasons would you not use live video streams? Why

Would you pay $2-5/month for a Live Video Stream Channel?

Do you know any other musicians whom I can ask similar questions?

Thank you very much!

Last edited by alvbet; 09-28-2015 at 03:37 PM. Reason: grammar mistakes and typos
alvbet is offline   Reply With Quote