Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 06:37 PM   #34525 (permalink)
Aux-In
Wrinkled Magazine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Edit: Oh, and any tips on conserving power for my two laptops? They probably only have about six hours at most of battery life between them, and will obviously become paperweights pretty early on.
Adjust your power settings to the lowest possible (dim brightness settings, etc.). You're likely screwed as far as your laptop power, and I don't see it being worth the hassle for only six hours of battery life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
They may only have limited use for entertainment without the net (especially the Chromebook, which relies on an internet connection for the vast majority of its functions) but they'll be my only source of music and whatnot for however long they survive.
You have no external source with which to play music (mp3 player, cell phone)? These, and/or a portable radio that takes batteries would work. They also have those compact battery extender sticks.

Just stock up on batteries if you go that route. Other than that, as you eluded to, you can forgo all things electronic and find real stuff to do.

"All over a bowl of bitter beans."
Aux-In is offline   Reply With Quote