Music Banter - View Single Post - this is just awful
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 12:29 AM   #70 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashmir86
Actually that is a great song, and it is meant to be heard in 3 parts really, pt.1, happiest days of our lives, and pt. 2, and when you listen to those 3 parts in their entirety its a ****ing amazing piece, one that korn would wet themselves if they could come up with on their own. To say that their cover of it is better is really, really sad. If it was a ****ty song they wouldnt have covered it anyways, but they knew it would work just because of the song's reputation. Plus think of it this way, imagine how much you would be sick of and hate korn's version if it had been played tens of thousands of times on the radio and everywhere like floyd's has. Just because you've heard a song too much doesnt mean it sucks, I'm tired of hearing the studio version of stairway to heaven, but I still don't go around badmouthing it. Go ahead and attack me big3, after all you are god right ?

It's never heard in 3 parts to be fair and to be fair again a song being played on the radio can make it hated and to be fair again alot of people don't mean sucks, they mean don't like it, just being fair. Oh, the big3 god comment was just a smart ass remark and isn't gonna help you in an arguement with him. Sorry.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote