Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 09:02 AM   #295 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Great reviews over the last month and enjoyed most of them and I`m sure you´ll get around to doing a horror month 2 at some stage, if you do you should try and and play the Resident Evil series as this is pretty vital imo for the horror/survival genre and I know that the the legendary Resident Evil 2 is getting a remake as well. Worth checking out the first few Silent Hill games as these were really scary, as were the first few Alone in the Dark games and Parasite Eve.

I dont play anywhere near the amount of games that you do, but with more recent stuff The Last of Us is essential and again imo one of the best games I´ve ever played in terms of quality and the recent Evil Within which despite having a story that was a mess is still a great and scary horror game.

I´ve played all the Dead Space games and I think they`re good rather than anything special and the first two were the best.

A long forgotten gem is Dino Crisis made by the Resident Evil team and instead of zombies it featured well dinosaurs and it was a classic game when it came out.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History